POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : sPatch-Seen it around lately? : Re: sPatch-Seen it around lately? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:18:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sPatch-Seen it around lately?
From: Phil Clute
Date: 3 May 2000 16:13:04
Message: <39108905.7E575BC9@tiac.net>
> If you are asking whether hamapatch has an opengl preview
> like spatch, then I'm pretty sure the answer is no.

I found it, it was right in front of me the whole time...
Each window has a menu, click "Show" and then "Surface".
Then Click "Light" and "Enable Light(for preview)"

I like how the menu on the right works like Moray the way it
scrolls up and down. It supports Megapov 0.4 and motion blur
too. Nifty. Plus you can get more screen real-estate by right clicking
and selecting "Window" --> "Full Screen".
The one thing that's bugging me is that the "undo" doesn't seem to work
right(which in my case is a big problem).
--
Phil
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.